Technical Support Specialist – شركة اسمنت القطرانه بالاردن
IT Support Services Administrator is responsible for optimizing both Windows and UNIX operating systems to achieve high availability and performance.
This includes installing, configuring and fine-tuning Windows and ORACLE Solaris operating systems on all computers across the organization in a timely and efficient manner.
– Keep company systems running smoothly and ensure users get the maximum benefit from them.
– Identifying hardware and software solutions.
– Install and configure Operating Systems, software and hardware on Servers and End User PCs.
– Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
– Set up accounts and workstations on Windows Active Directory and Exchange Server.
– Develop networks (by installing switches, wireless access points, routers and cabling) and expansions to existing networking without compromising security and exposing networks to intruders.
– Administrate CCTV, PBX, SAN, NAS, Virtual machines, UPS and Backup, Restore and Disaster Recovery systems.
– Reporting about Troubleshoot issues and documenting the configuration of IT systems.
– A degree in computer science or information technology.
– Certification in Microsoft (MCSE) is a preferable.
– 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role capacity.
– Good Knowledge of software patching, installation, testing and troubleshooting operating system installations and updates
– Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
– Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
– Good written and verbal communication.