POSITION: Project Controls Manager
LOCATION: Marco HO, Riyadh, KSA
REPORTING TO: Technical Director
· Preparation and monitoring of a Budgeting and Cost Management Plan including updates
· Establishing the cost centers and cost codes for new projects
· Preparation and submission of Project cash flow forecasts and monthly updates thereof at the completion of construction phase
· Provide budget updates in such form and with such details as may be requested by the Client
· Follow up of all contractual issues and monitor their cost impact.
· Provides support to Project Managers to establish and maintain project control tools.
· Develops, implements, and maintains project control reports.
· Ensures regular and timely reporting of the project progress to advise of any conditions that would affect the approved timelines.
· Promotes open communication and collaboration between all project stakeholders and assists on the establishment and update of the master schedules to ensure that the projects are completed within the agreed timeframe to ensure that projects are completed within the agreed timeframe.
· Maintains computerized project reports per company policy and procedures
· Reviews, evaluates, and recommends changes to the project documents as required.
· Prepares and provide project report update to the Company leadership
· Provides cash flow projections and forecasts
· Supervises the planning teams to maintain and up-date Detailed Works planning and programme.
· Coordinate the production and lead the presentation of weekly and monthly progress report for internal purposes
· Coordinate and liaison with section managers to update the Reports and Forecasts.
· Prepare programme and other detailed information necessary for substantiating claims and provision with regards to planning and programming to the commercial departments.
· Coordinate and liaison with subcontractors and authorities in relation to planning and programming matters for the various interface in the projects.
· Monitor and report design review progress of Client.
· Other duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Degree in Engineering or related discipline
· 10 years’ experience with planning, project controls and reporting
· Minimum of 5 years in a similar role
· Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Possess drive initiative, result oriented and ability to work under pressure
تلقي رسائل البريد الإلكتروني لأحدث الوظائف المطابقة لمعايير البحث الخاصة بك