Urgent Hiring in Qatar!
Junior Sales Account Manager
• Prospect, negotiate with, and close local merchants on unbeatable offers for the company
• Present the company as a unique and effective marketing alternative for businesses to acquire new customers
• Identify new activities and promotions to be featured, expanding the range of offers to subscribers
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
• Collaborate closely with the team members to ensure deal details are communicated effectively and are accurately reflected on website
• Maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations; enhance organizational reputation through PR activities involving media (radio, print, visual, events, etc.)
• Meet individual monthly, quarterly and annual deal & revenue targets.
Sales experience, Experience cold calling and prospecting businesses, Meeting sales goals, Presentation Skills, Team player, Planning, People skills, Customer focus, Market knowledge, Time management, Attention to detail, Excellent written and spoken communication skills, Strong computer/mobile skills – Microsoft Office.
Car and a Qatari Driver’s License are a must have.
Transferable visa with NOC
Available to join immediately
Driven and always seeking win- win partnerships; The ability to adapt to unforeseen challenges at a moment’s notice; Mac experience a plus; An outgoing personality and a great sense of humor!
تلقي رسائل البريد الإلكتروني لأحدث الوظائف المطابقة لمعايير البحث الخاصة بك